Sunday, September 7, 2008

Books Read in the Past

Gone with the Wind Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
This is a book I read at the end of the semester during finals when I was in college. Most of my studying was done as I went along, so while everyone was cramming for tests, I enjoyed my journey through this book. It is truly a tragic love story in more ways than one. I loved the historical setting and fell in love with Rhett Butler. I fell in love with him again when I watched the movie where his character was played by Clark Gable. I am fond of historical fiction and the Civil War Period was an interesting time in the history of our nation with brother fighting brother as some of my ancestors did. In some of my grandmother's papers, I found a military letter written in that time period.


View all my reviews.

No comments: