Saturday, August 8, 2009

Moving

The presentation on Aug. 6 was a success. I got to meet Chris Tovani, get her autograph on two of her books, and have my picture made with her. I started a new wiki for the presentation: http://nurseverse.pbworks.com

It is all about poetry and teaching poetry for teachers. I hope it will be helpful to many people, especially poetry lovers. The title has a link to the presentation on Google Docs. If you would like to join the wiki, check it out and email me for permission.

I am leaving my middle school position and going to a PK-4 library. I am really excited about getting back with the little folks again. I have not had them since I left Arizona, and I really miss them. I have never had PK, but it will be fun to work with them using puppets, songs, stories, books, games, and computers. I can't wait. School starts on Aug. 24.

No comments: